After having worked as a technical contributor for over 10 years, I switched into management roles and later became CTO of a fintech startup. Today I’m trying to widen my impact by working with several clients, mostly startups in various phases.
In my latest roles I’ve focused on
… building effective engineering organizations, that continuously delivers value to their clients, while continuously improving their practices and growing as people.
… facilitating and nurturing humane and empathetic team and company cultures
- Helped multiple startups develop and execute recruiting and hiring strategies so that top-talent will knock on their door asking to come in.
- Mentored multiple teams build empathetic and candid feedback cultures
- Support companies in adopting effective remote-working practices
Design and conduct trainings for
… engineering managers and teamleads, to improve their people management practices
… recruiters and hiring managers, to boost their recruiting process and interviewing practices
- Coach engineering managers and teamleads with their various challenges, such as having difficult conversations with people from their team, managing in all directions, feeling overwhelmed by the breadth of responsibilities
- Coach founders on finding the right people to achieve the company’s objectives
- Facilitate or improve retrospective and blame-less debriefing meetings, and make them an effective and integral part of a continuous improvement culture.
- Team Debugging: Analyse tech organisations comprised of one or multiple teams; Look at their processes and technologies holistically, in order to help them find and remove bottlenecks, increase speed and throughput, and deliver with higher frequency
Interested? Let’s talk
Sounds like I could help you? Then start a conversation with me, by writing a sentence or two.
Feel free to contact me for my full resume/CV, or check out my LinkedIn profile, for a high level overview of all my roles.